Testimonials: Teachers are talking!
Here is some of what participating teachers have to say:
- Today I found lost little pieces of my best self. My creative self. My long lost self. It feels great to be found. Thank you sweet friend!
- Just what my soul needed after a soul crushing year.
- The retreat has been the first step in rediscovering lost pieces of me. It helped to remind me to be brave in all that I do, not just as a teacher but as a human being.
- The retreat was inspiring, invigorating and idea inducing! It left me feeling connected to myself in a way I had not felt in months.
- Thank you brave teacher Mim!
- Thank you for allowing me to share part of my journey with you. With your help and your activities, I spent some much needed time regaining perspective and direction in my life.
- This fall, there were several huge changes in my personal and professional life – my kids were both off to college and I had a change in my teaching assignment. Your visioning activities helped me discern what direction I want to pursue with my career and your self-care activities helped me to find ways to focus on some personal needs. Life today has an exciting new path laying itself out in front of me -
- I am gaining the courage to reinvent myself for the next portion of my personal and professional journey. I just needed a push in the right direction – thank you for being that person to read between the lines and ask the needed questions so that I can move forward with a positive, brave attitude.
What will you be talking about after your encounter with Brave Teachers?