Changing The World One Classroom, One Teacher, One Heart At A Time
I am so proud to announce that you can see a Sample of Personalized Professional Development HERE!
What is Brave Teachers Personalized Professional Development?
It is a content driven delivery method of professional development that is created by an elementary school teacher for other elementary school teachers to make teaching a richer more effective experience.
Each week teachers receive an electronic newsletter that is packed with resources related to a timely topic or theme. The information is provided in the form of articles, videos, printables, podcasts, photographs, and resource lists.
- It is creative and innovative, real and fun.
- School administrators can be confident as they choose or ask their teachers to choose a path that this will be a valuable use of resources.
- It is flexible in its accessibility, application and accountability.
- Selected modules will work seamlessly with school culture.
- It's a great way to boost morale and improve retention of your faculty.
Contact Brave Teacher Mim to discuss how personalized professional development will revolutionize your school
Let every teacher and administrator know about it!
I think it's going to revolutionize the way schools do professional development. If your school wants to lead the pack, get on board for this school year.