It's a cookie cutter world. If you read this site then you probably don't fit into the mold. Why not put your money where your heart is and have the courage to shop in small and locally owned businesses over the next few weeks?
Your dollars support real people and real families. I am a small business owner, and I am so grateful for everyone who invests their money in my art, teacher and life resources, and yoga instruction.
Here are some ways to share love with people in your life while supporting me:
1. Give the BEST TEACHER GIFT EVER, and email retreat to EVERY teacher you know, love and care about. It is such an inexpensive gift at just $7 or try the deluxe version with amazing goodies for $24
2. Stuff stockings with Brave Inspiration Card Decks.
3. Buy printed cards of my original acrylic painting, Winter Peace.
4. Invite some of your friends over to your home or workplace for a Trunk Show or show and sell party.
5. Buy original art from my studio or online. HERE are a few pieces.
6. Join me in my studio today from 3 - 9 p.m. or on December 12 - 13, from 11 - 4 to save on shipping and see the complete current stock available!
7. Book a yoga/spa party or art party for 2016. Let's talk about how to create an amazing one of a kind experience for a special occasion or just because.
Thank you in advance for your continued support!