Here is a Friday FREEBIE for you. It's AMAZING how well this little baby works. I don't know how or why it works, but when I break my big goals into smaller steps I achieve so many things--even stuff I thought was impossible.
Here are some of the goals I've achieved this summer using this method:
1. I completely designed The Art and Soul of Brave Teachers--an introspective adventure in journaling and art
2. I lead the Art and Soul adventures 2 times--first in June and then in July
3. I completed and unleashed my first ebook, There Is No Magic Wand
4. I created a greeting card line, Affirmative Greetings, of my original photographs and sweet affirmations. These are available at Miss Mercedes in Lakeside, Ohio and at my etsy shop, Brave Teachers.
5. We held a good karma yard sale and got rid of 10 boxes of stuff we did not need
6. I've created and unleashed into the world Visioning The Best Year EVER, a great tool for starting the year well so that you can continue and finish well, too.
7. I completed two little courses for 3 credits--but they were scary and new and high tech, but I did it.
And right now I have some AMAZING projects brewing for fall with Brave Teachers and getting all geared up for the new school year. These are TOP SECRET for now.
What goals have you achieved one step at a time? What goals would you like to achieve?