I can't even begin to tell you how much gratitude I feel for the quality of life I experience on a day to day basis. Basically my whole life revolves around being a mom who makes lots of stuff and teaches other people to make stuff and make the life they want! Oh, there are plenty of hiccups along the way and parts of it are really tough, but it's amazing to do work that fills me up rather than leaving me depleted.
THANK YOU to all of you for being part of this amazing journey! This is so sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Without you and other people like you this would not be possible. I appreciate you and your life journey.
A little challenge especially for you:
What are you going to do to celebrate gratitude?
If nothing pops to mind, here are a few ideas:
- Make a gratitude list
- Write one thank you note or a whole stack
- Take a walk in the woods or around your neighborhood to consider the blessings of your life
- Give less energy to the have to bits of life and more to the want to bits this week
- Tell a coworker something that you appreciate about them
- Create a little shrine or altar of gratitude in your home
- Make a point to say a sincere thank you to someone who serves you this week.