I am loving this quote! Here is what it is making me think about: So often I am waiting for permission to do something when actually I'm the person standing in my own way! I find myself saying to myself, "Move on over. Make some room. Just keep going."
That leads me right into the Friday Challenge. This week I don't think it's about doing something just one time or just this week. For me the Friday Challenge is one I'm going to take on for the next year. The challenge today is. . .RADICAL SELF CARE! So often i run from one thing to another, completely depleting my resources, but saying, "I'm taking care of myself"--as if saying those words made it so. I'm starting with just trying to be more present at an internal level. Asking questions like: What do I need right now? Is this where I need to be, who I need to be with, and what I need to be doing? Now I'm inviting you along for the journey. Let's start today by getting out of our own way! Are you up for the challenge?
Have you seen what Brave Teachers is up to these days?
Check these out:
- Brave Yoga has it's own little website. It just started this week. Check it out HERE
- Brave Yoga: Breathe, Stretch, Relax continues every Tuesdays, at ACoT, 571 W. Tusc, Barberton 44203, 9:30 - 10:30, $8.
- Every Saturday, 9 - 10 a.m. I'm guiding yoga at Grace Loyal Oak UCC, 3285 S. Cleveland-Massillon Road, Norton 44203 for $8
- Did you meet my friend, Will? Check him out!
- Have you check out Personalized Professional Development HERE? We are beginning in just a couple weeks!
- Save the dates: September 26, 5 - 8 p.m., there will be a big art party/opening at ACoT. I will be having a special show and sale. More details soon. September 28 - November 2, Just 4 Girls, a yoga and arts program best suited for girls in grades 1 - 5 will take place. It's my little creation, and it's pretty amazing! I'll let you know when registration opens. The fee is $40
Have a wonder-full and self care filled weekend,
Brave Teacher Mim